1 hour 5 min
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, diced and sautéed
- 2 (24-ounce) tubs HORMEL® Homestyle mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, diced and divided
- 1/3 cup melted butter, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and cooled
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Heat potatoes according to the package.
- Spoon the hot potatoes into a large bowl and add the cheese, sour cream, 3/4 of the SPAM® Classic, and the onion; mix well.
- Spread 2 tablespoons butter into bottom of the baking pan.
- Place 3 lasagna sheets in a single layer over the butter.
- Spoon 1/3 of the potato mixture over the lasagna sheets.
- Repeat the lasagna and potato layers twice.
- Pour the remaining butter over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining SPAM® Classic.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes or until hot.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.