- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into 4 slices
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 brioche burger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 2 yellow onions, sliced thin and caramelized
- 4 eggs, fried to desired doneness
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Top each SPAM® Classic slice with cheese.
- In small bowl, combine Sriracha and mayonnaise. Spread mixture on prepared buns. Fill each sandwich with one cheese topped slice SPAM® Classic, caramelized onions and eggs.