- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 3 cups milk
- In 3-quart saucepan, saute onion in butter over medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add potatoes and green pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add corn and milk. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in SPAM® Classic. Simmer 2 minutes.