- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Lite
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (1.75-ounce) package sweet-and-sour sauce mix
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups hot, cooked rice
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Drain the pineapple, saving the juice. Add water to the juice to make 1 cup. Stir in sweet-and-sour sauce mix.
- In large skillet, sauté onion and bell pepper in oil over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 4 minutes.
- Add SPAM® Lite and water chestnuts, then cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add sweet-and-sour sauce and pineapple, then bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Serve stir-fry over hot rice.