- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into julienne strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
- 2 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a large skillet, brown the SPAM® Classic until lightly browned.
- In large non-metal bowl, combine the SPAM® Classic, broccoli, pasta, bell pepper, and onion; mix well.
- In a small bowl, use a wire whisk or fork to combine the remaining ingredients, then add to the SPAM® mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.