- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced (you may use can if fresh is not available)
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 10 corn tortillas, heated
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup barbeque sauce
- Hot sauce, if desired
- To make the Pineapple Salsa, use a small bowl and mix pineapple, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, juice of 1/2 of lime, and then mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
- To make the Avocado Crema, use another small bowl and mash avocado with a fork, add sour cream and juice of remaining lime half. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
- In large skillet, sauté SPAM® Jalapeño until lightly browned. Add barbeque sauce and stir for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Heat tortilla according to package directions and spoon in avocado crema and SPAM® Jalapeño mixture.
- Top tacos with Pineapple Salsa, cheese and fresh cilantro. Serve with hot sauce, if desired.