- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Jalapeño, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Thread SPAM® Jalapeño, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion onto 8 to 12 skewers, alternating between ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, then remove from the heat and stir in cilantro.
- Grill the skewers, turning occasionally and brushing with butter for 8 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.