- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound (or about 3 medium) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup water
- In medium saucepan, sauté onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Add SPAM® Classic and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
- Add broth, water, potatoes, caraway seeds, and pepper to saucepan.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in half-and-half and parsley; heat to serve.