- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons ginger root, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- In skillet, sauté ginger root and garlic in oil 2 minutes.
- Add SPAM® Classic; sauté 4 minutes longer.
- Stir mint, lime juice, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes into skillet; sauté 30 seconds.
- Spoon mixture over salad greens.