- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Teriyaki, cut lengthwise into 8-10 slices
- 4.5 ounce white steamed rice, cooked ahead of time
- 5 sheets Japanese Nori, cut in half
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 6 cups Japanese Panko, bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Japanese Mochiko flour
- Heat oil in a medium size sauté pan, then sear SPAM® Teriyaki on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Place on rice and wrap with Nori.
- Then go through basic breading procedure: flour, egg, then Panko to finish. Deep fry at 350°for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve right away to retain crisp.