- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
- 4 rings of fresh pineapple, cut into halves
- For the sauce, use a bowl and combine the mayonnaise or salad dressing, hot sauce, and paprika, then set aside.
- For the sliders, heat oil over medium-high heat (around 375°F).
- Slice the SPAM® Classic into 2-inch pieces (1/4 of an inch thick).
- Dip each piece into the egg and then the bread crumbs, repeating with all of the sliced SPAM® Classic.
- Sauté each piece in the oil on both sides until golden brown, then drain well on paper towels.
- Assemble each slider with the SPAM® Classic, bacon, pineapple, a little sauce, and a second slice of SPAM® Classic.
- Pick each slider with a toothpick and enjoy! Makes 8 sliders.