- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Figgy Pudding, cubed and browned
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Maple syrup, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add milk, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk 2 to 3 minutes or until well combined and batter is smooth.
- In 10-inch cast iron skillet, over medium-high heat, melt butter. Pour batter into pan and scatter ½ of the SPAM® Figgy Pudding cubes over the top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Top with remaining SPAM® Figgy Pudding cubes.
- In small bowl, combine butter and cranberry sauce.
- Serve cranberry butter, powdered sugar and maple syrup, if desired.