- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into 9 slices
- 1 (12-ounce) package Hawaiian sweet rolls, split and lightly toasted
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced and caramelized
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut into 12 thin slices
- 1 cup finely shredded Butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced snow peas or watercress
- ½ tablespoon Volcanic Aioli
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons of Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic chili paste
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil.
- For the Volcanic Aioli, combine 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1½ tablespoons of Sriracha hot chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon garlic chili paste, and 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil. Set aside.
- For the Sliders, cut each slice of SPAM® Classic in half and cook in a skillet until browned on both sides.
- To Finish, drizzle a little Volcanic Aioli on the bottom half of each roll and place a few caramelized onions over the sauce.
- Top each roll with 1½ slices of SPAM® Classic, a slice of tomato, some butter lettuce, and snow peas.
- Drizzle with more Volcanic Aioli and cover with the tops of rolls.