- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, diced
- 1/3 cup HOUSE OF TSANG® Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, freshly grated
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large head green cabbage, separated into 6-8 cabbage leaves (cups) and then shred the remaining cabbage
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped fresh or canned
- In a medium bowl, combine hoisin sauce, cornstarch, garlic, and ginger. Add SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey and stir to coat.
- In a shallow dish, combine macadamia nuts and sesame seeds. Toss SPAM® in the nut mixture.
- In a large skillet, sauté SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey in a small amount of oil over medium heat until golden and a little crunchy, then set aside.
- In the same skillet, in a small amount of oil, sauté peppers, onion, and shredded cabbage.
- Add pineapple and toss to combine. Spoon into cabbage cups and add SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey. Serve warm or cold.