- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Teriyaki, cubed
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup pickled ginger
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Black sesame seeds to garnish
- Cook the rice according to package.
- Divide the rice evenly among 4 serving bowls.
- Cook the SPAM® Teriyaki according to the package, until browned.
- Divide the SPAM® Teriyaki evenly among the rice bowls.
- Top with the edamame, avocado, shredded carrots, pickled ginger, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Drizzle over the rice bowls and farnish with sesame seeds, if desired.