- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices Muenster cheese, cut in half
- 12 slices white bread
- Cut the SPAM® Classic into 12 slices and cook until golden brown.
- Layer the cheese and SPAM® Classic on 6 slices of bread, then cover with remaining slices of bread.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and milk; quickly dip both sides of the sandwiches into the egg mixture.
- On a griddle or skillet, sauté the sandwiches in margarine over medium heat until the cheese is melted and both sides are browned.