- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 6 cups sweetened corn and oat cereal
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- Maple syrup, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the SPAM® Classic into 16 equal-size pieces; set aside.
- Crush cereal to resemble bread crumbs; place in bowl. Place flour in a second bowl. In a third bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Dip each SPAM® piece into the flour, then egg/milk mixture. Repeat one time, then generously coat each in cereal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Turn pieces about half way through. Serve with maple syrup or your favorite dipping sauce.