- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic cut into 8 slices
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 4 cups leftover stuffing, warmed
- 2 sheets nori, cut into 8 strips
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic slices 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add cranberry sauce, cook 1 to 2 minutes, frequently basting with cranberry sauce, until glazed. Remove from skillet.
- Place 1/3 cup stuffing into musubi press or plastic lined SPAM® Classic can on top of nori strip and press down. Place a glazed SPAM® Classic slice on top of the stuffing. Remove from press or can.
- Wrap nori around each. Moisten one end slightly to fasten together. Repeat to make 8.