- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- Sliced red onion
- Pickle slices
- Cut SPAM® Classic into 4 slices.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat cook SPAM® Classic, turning once, 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and heated thoroughly. Brush with barbeque sauce. Cook for 1 minute longer, until lightly glazed.
- Top burgers with cheese. Cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Transfer burgers to buns and top with sliced red onion and pickle slices.