- 1/2 cup kimchi, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 carrots, peeled into strips
- 1 English cucumber, peeled into strips
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sesame seeds, as desired
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, sliced into strips
- 8 frozen bao buns, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS® Cocktail Peanuts
- In small bowl, combine kimchi and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix carrots, cucumbers, rice vinegar, sesame oil, salt, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Serve bao buns filled with SPAM® Classic, carrot and cucumber mixture and kimchi mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts.