1 hr 15 mins
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated onion flakes, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika, if desired
- 1 package crackers
- In a food processor, finely chop the SPAM® Classic.
- In a medium bowl, combine the SPAM® Classic, shredded cheese, cream cheese, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder, mixing together well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Shape the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap it in wax paper; refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, roll the cheeseball in parsley and paprika. Place on a serving tray and surround with crackers.