- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, sliced into 8 slices
- 4 Roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and mashed
- 8 English muffins, spilt and toasted
- Fresh spinach leaves
- 8 eggs, cooked sunny-side up
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange SPAM® slices on one half of baking sheet.
- Place Roma tomatoes, cut side up on other half of baking sheet. Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, sugar, and basil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until SPAM® Classic is crisped and browned, and tomatoes are softened, turning once during baking.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, avocado, remaining ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper until well combined.
- Spread avocado mixture on split English muffins. Top bottom halves with spinach leaves, 1 SPAM® slice, 1 tomato, 1 egg, and muffin top.