- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into 8 slices
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 4 sheets nori, cut in half
- In large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil. Cook SPAM® Classic 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Add water and BBQ sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce reduces and becomes a glaze consistency.
- Place 1/3 cup rice into musubi press or plastic lined SPAM® Classic can on top of halved nori sheet and press down. Top with SPAM® Classic slice. Remove press.
- Wrap nori around each. Moisten one end slightly to fasten together. Repeat to make 8.