- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Potato or corn chips, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef thoroughly (to at least 165°F), then drain well and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat the SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon until lightly browned, then remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Using the same pan, sauté the onion and garlic in the drippings.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the beef, SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon, onions, and garlic, then stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with favorite potato or corn chips for dipping. Serves 12.