- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cubed
- 16 shishito peppers, trimmed and cut in half if necessary
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions, for serving
- Hot cooked rice, if desired
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, oil, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and crushed red pepper; mix well.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Alternately thread SPAM® Classic, peppers and onion onto 6 skewers.
- Grill the skewers, turning occasionally and brushing with soy sauce mixture, 8 minutes or until kabobs are hot and well grill marked.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve with rice, if desired.