- 1/2 cup diced SPAM® Classic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup apple, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan, mix apple, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cranberries and water
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and mix in SPAM® Classic, cornstarch, and vanilla.
- Return to a boil over medium heat and boil until thickened, then remove from heat and cool 10 minutes.
- Cut puff pastry into 3×3-inch pieces.
- Spread spoonful cream cheese in center of each square.
- Add spoonful SPAM® filling to center of each square.
- Fold dough to form a triangle.
- Bake 12 minutes.