- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Maple Flavored, thinly sliced
- 12 store bought plain cake doughnuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Maple Flavored slices 3 to 5 minutes, or until browned and crisped. Chop cooked slices into small dice.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, maple syrup, milk and vanilla, to form laze. Dip doughnuts into glaze. Let stand on wire racks. Sprinkle with chopped SPAM® Maple Flavored pieces, as desired.
- Let stand 10 minutes or until glaze is set.