- 2 tablespoons yuzu miso
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic cut into 8 slices
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 3 sheets nori, cut in thirds
- In small bowl combine yuzu miso and teriyaki sauce.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic slices 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add miso mixture, cook 1 to 2 minutes or until slices are glazed. Remove from pan.
- Place 1/3 cup rice into musubi press or plastic lined SPAM® Classic can on top of nori strip and press down. Remove press. Top with SPAM® Classic slice. Wrap with nori. (Save remaining nori strip for future use.) Moisten one end slightly to fasten together. Repeat with remaining ingredients.