- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Maple Flavored, cut into small dice
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tart apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 2 (6-mini) Bundt pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook diced SPAM® Maple Flavored 3 to 5 minutes, or until browned and crisped.
- In medium bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Toss biscuit pieces in sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Layer coated biscuit pieces, prepared SPAM® Maple Flavored and diced apple in the mini Bundt molds.
- In small saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar. Evenly pour the mixture over the layered Bundt molds. Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on rack 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm.