- 1 (12- ounce) can SPAM® Classic, sliced thinly
- 1 (12- ounce) can SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey, sliced thinly
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber; peeled, seeded and shredded
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 pita bread rounds
- Suggested toppings; shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, chopped red onion, chopped cucumbers, feta cheese
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic and SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey in batches for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned and crisped. Then set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper until combined.
- Place SPAM® Classic and SPAM® Oven Roasted Turkey on pita rounds. Serve with yogurt mixture. Top with suggested toppings.