Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, diced
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup calamansi or Key lime juice
- 1 green chili, sliced
- 1 red chili, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fried eggs, if desired
- Garlic Fried Rice
Garlic Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add diced SPAM® Classic, onions and garlic. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until SPAM® Classic is crisped and vegetables are tender.
- Add juice, green chili and red chili (if using). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat sizzling platter.
- Add SPAM® Classic mixture to platter. Top with eggs. Serve with Garlic Fried Rice.
- In large skillet, over medium high heat, heat oil. Add garlic; sauté 1 to 2 minutes or until light brown. Add rice and salt. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until well combined and heated through.