- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Less Sodium sliced into 8 slices
- 8 slices Italian-style bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- ½ cup roasted red bell pepper strips
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Less Sodium slices 3 to 5 minutes or until browned.
- Heat panini maker or stovetop panini grill according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Brush one side of bread slices with oil. Place bread, oil side down, on work surface.
- In a small bowl, mix Italian dressing and mayonnaise. Spread on bread slices on work surface.
- Top each bread slice with one slice cheese. Top one side of each sandwich with 2 slices SPAM® Less Sodium. Top the other side of each sandwich with 2 slices tomato, 2 tablespoon roasted red bell pepper strips, and 2 tablespoon pepperoncini.
- Put the 4 sandwiches together.
- Grill sandwiches in panini maker 5-7 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.