- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Maple Flavored, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 shallots, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: Balsamic glaze, as desired
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, toss together diced SPAM® Maple Flavored and remaining ingredients. Place in a single layer on large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until tender.
- Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze, as desired.