- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Maple Flavored, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 large burrito-sized tortillas
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 3 cups tater tots, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Maple Flavored 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet. In same skillet, add onion and peppers. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Fill each tortilla evenly with ingredients. Roll up burritos. In large skillet, over medium heat, place burritos on at a time and cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning to griddle all sides, until toasted and light brown.