- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Maple Flavored, cut into 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 fried eggs, if desired
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Maple Flavored slices 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add sweet potatoes. Cook 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add onions. Cook 3 minutes or until translucent. Stir in spinach, cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until wilted.
- Season with pepper. Serve with eggs if desired.