Skip to content
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 8 sheets nori
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic julienned and sautéed
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced into long strips
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten, fried and cut into strips
- 4 cups baby spinach, sautéed and seasoned
- 8 strips yellow pickled radish
- Place one sheet nori on work surface. With moist hands, spread rice evenly over nori, leaving 1- inch strip uncovered on one end.
- Layer SPAM® Classic strips, carrots, cucumber, egg strips, spinach and pickled radish; roll up.
- Moisten end of nori with small amount of water to fasten together.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Slice rolls into bite sized pieces.