Skip to content
- ½ (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups tortilla corn chips
- 1 cup salsa verde
- ½ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 eggs, fried or scrambled
- Sour cream and cilantro, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In skillet over high heat, sauté SPAM® Classic 7 to 9 minutes or until well browned. Set aside.
- In large bowl, gently toss tortilla chips with salsa verde until chips are well coated.
- In 8 x 8-inch baking dish, layer half of the coated chips, half of the SPAM® Classic cubes and half of the cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Top chilaquiles with eggs. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro, if desired.