- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 4 large burrito-sized tortillas
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 2 hash brown patties, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet.
- Fill each tortilla evenly with ingredients. Roll up burritos. in large skillet, over medium heat, place burritos on at a time and cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning to griddle all sides, until toasted and light brown.