- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® with Real Hormel Bacon , cubed
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf Hawaiian sliced bread, cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook SPAM® with Bacon 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside to cool.
- Spread bread cubes in prepared pan, sprinkle SPAM® with Bacon over top.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, half & half and coconut milk. Stir in crushed pineapple and half of the sweetened flaked coconut. Pour evenly over the SPAM® with Bacon. Press bread down slightly to absorb the egg mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining coconut flakes and bake 15 minutes or until coconut is toasted.