Skip to content
- 1 cup diced SPAM® Classic
- 2 cups cooked sushi grade rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded nori
- 1/2 cup nori powder
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (Korean pepper paste)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Heat frying oil to 360 °F.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except breadcrumbs and mix them well.
- Using hands, roll mixture in a 1 1/2″ rice balls.
- On large plate, spread panko crumbs and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and mix well.
- Roll rice balls in panko crumbs.
- Deep fry rice balls until golden brown.
- Place on paper towel lined plate to cool.
- Place the cooled rice ball on a plate and garnish with spicy ranch and nori powder.